Desktop Switch Netgear GS108GE 8P Gigabit
We at FuntasticStore.com value each and every single customer. Our top priority is making sure the items get delivered to our customer as soon as possible. Normally you will receive your order in less than 10 business days from the date that it is placed.
However due to high demand on some products, this arriving time may be slightly compromised.
We guarantee that you will receive the product you ordered, but we do not offer refunds if shipping takes too long (see Cancellation & Refunds page).
By purchasing from us, you are agreeing that you acknowledge and accept this. Thank you!
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the order is authorized and verified.
Once the payment verified, the order cannot cancel or change within this sort of time. However, we will do our best to support your request.
It normally takes 1-3 business days to process your order. Please note that holidays & weekends are not included.
- After the order has been processed you'll receive a Tracking Number via email.
DescriptionIf you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Desktop Switch Netgear GS108GE 8P Gigabit at an unbeatable price.GS108 - 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Network Switch
- Switch type: Unmanaged network switch
- Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 8
- Copper ethernet cabling technology: 1000Base-T,100Base-TX,10Base-T
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3i,IEEE 802.3u
- Full duplex: Y
- Flow control support: Y
- MAC address table: 8000 entries
- Switching capacity: 16 Gbit/s
- Supported data transfer rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Maximum data transfer rate: 1 Gbit/s
- Safety: UL (UL 1950), CUL, C-Tick
- Power consumption (typical): 14 W
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): N
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 °C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90%
- Weight: 760 g
- Latency: 40 µ
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 235.5 x 100.8 x 27 mm
- Power requirements: 5V @ 2.8 A DC
- Networking features: Gigabit Ethernet
- I/O ports: 8x 10/100/1000 (RJ-45)
- Electromagnetic emissions: CE, FCC Part 15 Class A, EN 55 022 (CISPR 22), Class A VCCI
- Connectivity LEDs: Y
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 5-10 days